[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDI Drop?

Wheelz81

I have one more pickup in a league and feel like I don't want to pass on Jacob Tamme since he's been very good the last two weeks. Yes, it is a PPR league.

We start 3 WR or TE in this league. WR and TE are counted the same.

If I pick Tamme up.

Who do I drop?

Mike Williams(SEA), Steve Smith(CAR), Tony Gonzalaz(ATL), or Javon Ringer(TEN)? I know everyone is going to say ringer, but he is my handcuff for Chris Johnson. My team is in my signature. I will have Peyton, Reggie, and Tamme from the Colts but the plan is to trade Tamme for a good #3 receiver.

Let me know what you would do? Leave a link.

Thanks!

Okay. I'm going to assume that you start 2 RB.

My recommendation would be absolutely to grab Tamme. The fact that he's available in your league tells me that you might be in really, really good shape.

And I'll tell you what: don't drop Ringer. If you lost CJ, you'd be down to Torain and Lynch. Yuck. They're both trash, IMO. Torain is out on passing downs....he's injury prone and his coach is the antichrist. Seattle secretly sucks and Lynch is going to be inconsistent. He's a fantasy-team killer, as well.

I'd seriously consider dropping Carolina Stevie...if you think somehow he's going to get it on track (and I don't, Carolina is a mess)....then consider Marshawn Lynch or Torain. But one of those three. Most people probably won't agree with me, but here's my thinking:

Go grab Michael Bush if you can, as well. Raiders have a very favorable playoff schedule...Titans aren't bad the rest of the way, either.....

So if you can start CJ and DMC week in and week out, with those two handcuffs (Ringer and Bush), you basically don't need any other backs....with Peyton and Reggie....you're talking fantasy superbowl. Seriously.

And don't worry about starting Peyton, Reggie, and Tamme if you can't get good value in a trade. There's never a shortage of receiving points to go 'round when you're talking Indy.

Edited by The Waterboy

I would NOT drop Gonzalez, either. you must keep them both. consider dumping stv smith or williams or one of those extra kickers you have.

I would definitely drop my kicker but Mason is on a bye this week so I have to start Prater. Otherwise I'd drop Prater and pick him up no questions. Do I consider taking a 0 my kicker this week or should I just drop Steve Smith(CAR) or M. Williams(SEA)?

I would definitely drop my kicker but Mason is on a bye this week so I have to start Prater. Otherwise I'd drop Prater and pick him up no questions. Do I consider taking a 0 my kicker this week or should I just drop Steve Smith(CAR) or M. Williams(SEA)?

I agree with waterboy and would drop Steve Smith. With Carolina in the toilet and his recent injury, I'd dump him.

Didn't see your sig, man. I apologize.

Yeah, I'd still say Smith is a good option to drop. But maybe instead: has Mason Crosby really been that special? I can think of a lot of guys I might feel just as good going forward with at K who might be aviailable. And Matt Cassel, too, really worth hanging onto? No other backups out there? Cassel has cracked 200 yards just twice this year.

Torain also loses more value in that you are PPR, Portis and Williams looming....just not hot on Torain. And sore hamstrings are not good things for RBs.

You have a lot of fat to cut before you get down to bone, anyway is my point. Any of those guys are worth Jacob Tamme, IMO.