[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to buy a "slightly used" car (few yrs old ish)

BeeR

Not like I've never bought a car but it's been awhile.........I like GM stylings but many of them are not holding up reliability wise these days. Looking for probably mid-size sedan. Don't like Hondas, although I know they are good cars. GF has a Taurus which isn't flashy but is a nice enough looking car and has held up very well.

Dealers....most seem to be asking $200-300 for that BS "processing fee," but I'm finding them surprisingly unwilling to budge in almost all cases. They do seem to have cut down on most if not all of the other bogus fees they use to hit you with - is that reasonable? Oh PS I do need a car fairly soon so don't want to be too much of a stickler either. Generally speaking I've made it clear I don't have time or patience for the games they play, tho they seem to be a lot better about that these days.

Price-wise I've found Edmunds.com to be invaluable to at least get a good ballpark feel, as well as reviews of cars etc.

Any other general experiences info etc appreciated.

Edited by BeeR