[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emerging Players from 2010

Scorcher

You mean like Jerome Harrison this season?

Not sure what to think of Simpson. Granted, someone has to catch the ball in Cincy, and it sounds like Palmer will be there but Ocho and TO won't. So without knowing what other plans the Bengals make at WR, Simpson is definitely a guy that is worth consideration in the later rounds next year.

Yea similar to Harrison I knew TO was out wasn't sure on Ocho but with both gone someone has to catch the ball and between Simpson and Shipley maybe they can be a good young tandem.

Jonathan Stewart will finally get his chance to carry the bulk of the ball to and with a new coach aswell it will be very interesting to see who takes over this team and what type of draft they manage to have.

What happens in Oakland will be interesting aswell I think Bush is a FA someone maybe able to clarify that for me but if he goes elsewhere maybe he can land somewhere where he can get the bulk of carries aswell, if he is stuck in Oakland his fantasy value will stay around where it is now.

I still like Stafford going forward in detroit aslong as noone breathes on him he will make it through the year next year no worries there is a chance that even if the season is lost to strike that he could still find a way onto IR

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic