[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEDx Boston

WashingtonD

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with TED, but essentially it's a conference that brings out "Ideas worth sharing" in the form of speakers giving 4-12 minutes vignettes of revolutionary ideas that are or could be changing our world. (www.ted.com)

My company is a sponsor of the independently organized TEDx event in boston. We've got a good line up of presenters this year, some real interesting content. We're also partnering with a virtual collaboration firm to offer the event virtually via Avaya web.alive.

I'll actually be one of two or three hosts in the virtual environment and wanted to invite folks here that are interested to view and participate.

Session is Tuesday June 28th, I'll post more details as they are released but you can check out the current roster of speakers at http://tedxboston.org/

• 3 weeks later...
Tedx boston is live, we've got a few hundred people watching along online, if you have some time today and want to here some super nerds pinko commies talk about cool stuff check it out

http://wa5193.avayalive.com/5193/html

WD

:wacko:

You missed him unfortunately, was very fascinating, right before the fruit lady. They'll have all of the talks up within a few days of the wrap of the session, I'll post up a direct link to his talk so you can see it after the fact.

Rick Borovoy is coming up with Junkyard Jumbotrom which should be interesting (probs at about 12:00) 2:00 has Dr Bradner with Opensource drug discovery which is pretty cool stuff as well.

Those are two of the bigger highlights I'm looking forward to

D