[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those going through or already divorced

matt770

That's Hugh One. Apparently he both cuts the grass and watches.

No, Chavez mows my lawn. I happened to be mowing the lawn because Chavez called me and told me he was on vacation. I later found out that he was here illegally and has since been deported back to Mexico, but that's for another thread. So I was mowing the lawn because Chavez wasn't around when I saw my neighbor banging. Sheeesh, stop what your doing once to watch a little neighborhood fornication and you never hear the end of it. :wacko:

My first wife cheated on me. Not surprising, though, since she had been changing everything about her life except me during the 1-1/2 to 2 yrs years prior to our marriage. We had lived together for 5 years and 7 months after we wed, she cheated and left. The guy she chose to be with was married, his wife expecting their 2nd child (8 months pregnant0 and they had just bought a new home. Supposedly, he cheated on his wife the night before their wedding. They are now married and she has since told me that they have both continued their cheating ways...I guess they were made for each other.

I've got a great story about how it all played-out that I used to tell, in detail, for about a year or 2 afterward. One time, guys from work prompted me to tell a colleague that was visiting from out-of-town, my "story". We were at a local bar after a conference that I was the host for. Anyway, it was early afternoon, like 3 or 4 PM and I agreed to tell the "story". As I spin the yarn, the guys jaw starts hanging-open...first a little but by the end of the story it's fully on the bar. Then from behind us, in the corner of the bar in a craggy old-woman voice, we hear, "That's the damnedest story I ever heard...not even my soaps are that good...you gotta be sh!ttin me with that stuff...damnedest thing I ever heard I tell ya!" Yup, some old barfly had been listening the whole time...we just broke out laughing hysterically...good times... :wacko::tup:

Actually, the summer that she left was one of the best of my life. All my friends were married and the only guys to hang with were 4 years younger and played golf every weekend. So...I learned how to play golf. We played pick-up basketball on Saturdays followed by golf (either Sat afternoon or Sunday or both). I was in the best shape of my life that summer.

Anyway, I was definitely cautious the 2nd time around. But, after dating my current wife for years and finally moving in together, we got married 4 years and 3 months ago in Vegas. We now have 2 awesome boys (2-1/2 yrs and 11 months) and we are living the dream. I guess things do happen for a reason and you have to go with what feels right. The 2nd marriage is definitely right and I'm glad I took the plunge again!