[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No idea who to start this weekend for fantasy... maybe YOU can help. I need a RB/WR/FLEX starters. I have too many good players with hit or miss potential.

1) DeMarco Murray vs tough Bears D

2) Steven Ridley vs Bills (last week they fed him the ball 13 times for 30 yards)

3) Brandon Lloyd vs Bills (No td's but has been targeted a lot)

4) Vincent Jackson vs Skins (Redskins have the worst pass D in the NFL)

5) Torrey Smith vs Browns (faces all-pro Joe Haden CB EDIT: JOE HADEN IS OUT WITH SUSPENSION)

6) Reggie Bush vs Cards (Injured, may or may not play)

Edited by blackhairedude

I own both Lloyd and VJax and am starting them both with extreme confidence. Smith is very good but I can imagine a come-down game of sorts. Both NE and TB are going to score like crazy through the air against those secondaries.

(Note: If Freeman stinks it up again this week, he's done. Officially done. That is the only risk with starting VJax: That Josh Freeman is his quarterback. But VJax is still the focal point of that offense, so I still believe.)

As for your RB, I agree with the posters above: Start Bush if he plays, start Murray if Bush doesn't play.

By the way, are you in a PPR? If so, start a WR in your Flex and go with VJax (with Lloyd in your WR spot.)

If not, the decision for your Flex lies between Murray and VJax. In that case, Murray is the safer bet but with a lower ceiling.