[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im 1-5, HELP :)

the_raven4

Hello All and thanks for taking the time for reading!

Step 1: I was the last person to choose a QB in my draft and I took a flyer on Matt Schaub....You can only hold 2 QB's on your roster. I have Brandon Weeden as my back-up. This week do I stay with Schaub or take the flyer on Weeden? Or Ponder(Available)?

Step 2: I can start 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex every week...this week is set due to how my Byes came as: Leshoure, Felix Jones, Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, and Brandon Lloyd...

However when my Byes are up this week I need to choose between: RB(Ryan Mathews, Willis McGahee, Leshoure, Felix Jones, Benson*IR*) and WR(Calvin, Wayne, Lloyd, Decker, Stephen Hill, Hartline) and TE can be used at Flex too: I have Gronk and Heath Miller.

It is a 1 point PPR league with bonuses for both 40 and 50 yard TD's...

My main Q is about QB, my second is what can i do to salvage my season ?? Thanks

find the guy that has rg3 and peyton manning and get him to trade you one of them (just an example anyways but there has to be some1 out there with 2 high end qbs even if you have to overpay for him....with such a tiny lineup it is all about having top guys not depth

also it looks as if you do not have to start a TE but you can start one in the flex...if that is the case i would deal gronk and or miller