[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Stafford pick up Eli?

brandon5k1

Ok so I'm in a 10 man PPR league, and I'm considering trading Matt Stafford for Roddy White straight up and picking Eli up out of free agency. These deal sounds great to me as I feel Eli is going to turn it around and I know that I can get the Stafford out of my life for White. Also any ideas for trading for a better RB. Let me know what you think. Here is my line up. Thanks

QB Stafford

RB T. Richardson

RB R. Matthews

RB/WR D. Thomas

WR A. Johnson

WR H. Nicks

WR/TE R. Wayne

K Zuerlein

D/ST Broncos

WR James Jones

WR D. Amendola

WR D. Heyward-Bay

RB F. Jones

I wouldnt, Stafford is going to put up more points than eli. If julio can play thru his injuries roddy might not put up enough more points than wayne, thomas, johnson, amendola, etc

ex stafford is averaging 21 points a game compared to elis 18. i have Eli in both of my leagues and im hoping he turns it around too but he has some tough matchups.

wayne and thomas are averaging 15 pts per game. the same as white (amendola isnt far off this

If it were me i would try and upgrade at RB from matthews trade stafford for a rb or stafford and mathews for a top 5 guy then pick up eli

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! The guy that wants stafford will take basically anything but he doesn't have anything at RB so I'll try to look elsewhere. Just don't know what staffords trade value is this season. Your right New Orleans is turning it around so WAS is Eli's only easy matchup. I'll see what I can get for stafford and the frustrating back that is Ryan Matthews.