[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB

Carson Palmer

Ben Roethlisberger

RB

Ray Rice

Ahmad Bradshaw

Marcel Reece

Bryce Brown

WR

Roddy White

Victor Cruz

Randal Cobb

Danario Alexander

Cecil Shorts

TE

Brandon Myers

Greg Olsen

D/ST

Cardinals

K

Matt Prater

Hey guys, just looking for some thoughts on what to do here...12 Team standard scoring ESPN league starting 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLX, 1DST, 1K. I'm in 7th place with a 5-6 record....need these next 2 wins for the playoffs. I've been back and forth on who to start between my RB's and WR's cause I'm having trouble leaving Alexander on the bench given his past couple of weeks and with Cruz not doing too much for me the couple weeks before his bye. Cobb has been pretty solid for me as well so I'm considering starting White and Cobb and placing Alexander in Flex over Cruz. In RB was planning to go with Rice and Reece over Bradshaw as long as McFadden and Goodson don't play. Any thoughts....suggestions?

I'd toss a three-sided coin for it. Part of me says Bradshaw for the touches but his production is hit or miss lately. I like Cobb because he has the hot hand in GB and the Giants are not a pass stopping team. But we all know that the go to reliever in GB can change at any time. Alexander may have the most skill but we never know what Rivers we are gonna see from week to week. I think Bradshaw is the lower risk, Alexander is the biggest risk with some upside and Cobb has some risk with the most upside.

• Like 1