[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What non-top 10 running back & receiver will have a big year?

Irish27

A couple mid round picks that I like are

Tavon Austin - Best Offensive weapon in STL.

Denario Alexander - ppl forget quickly how great of a season he was having at the end of the year last year.

Dwayne Bowe - New Coach, New QB, and a Stud RB to help, awesome # 2 WR on a team, looks like he can be going in the 5-7th.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis - I dont believe Bernard is a huge threat just yet. Although I do like Bernard as a mid round pick.

Jon Franklin - Him and Eddie Lacy will be the RB options in GB. Franklin has some mad speed. Anytime ppl are saying he is the steal of the NFL draft means good things are ahead.

Joseph Randle (Dallas really like this kid. With Murray battling injuries all the time, he could be an easy steal late in the draft)

Robert Woods - Late round pick. He will be opposite Steve Johnson in Buf but can easily become #1 WR.

Aaron Dobson - NE needs somebody new, and who better than their rookie wideout?

DeAndre Hopkins - He will have the opportunity to shine early. With the attention going to Andre and Foster.

Cordarrelle Patterson - All depends on Ponder's play, but anytime u can get a player like him with your final pick, u do it!

Travis Kelce - This may be a stretch, but I believe Andy Reid will use him. He has great potential. Not being drafted in many leagues.

Justin Blackmon - Gabbert is horrible, but if Henne wins the starting job, Shorts and Blackmon could be the biggest steals of any draft.

Lamar Miller - I like what Miami is doing. and Miller... well he is primed for a break out year. If he has a slight opening, he is gone!

I hope this helps. These are options in my mind that are good. You can take what you want out of it. Good luck!

I'll cut down that list a bit.

Tavon Austin - This is the only rookie WR that I trust

Dwayne Bowe - Great Pickup and should have an awesome year under new regime with improved QB

Denario Alexander - Will improve on his 2012 season

Lamar Miller - I would pick this kid up 3rd round if he is still available

Justin Blackmon - has suspension to start off year, but I think he will burst into scene once back

The rest

Green-Ellis - I expect him to be in a 50/50 split with Bernard at least, maybe more as the season progresses

Randle - Backup that has slim chance of taking lead role He might get some touches, but if Murray stays healthy it is slim that he does much fantasy wise. He is a 6th round RB

Franklin - Also I expect him to be a backup on a team that runs the ball the least in the league

Robert Woods - Will be catching balls from Kevin Kolb, enough said.

Aaron Dobson - I think he might be worth a late-mid round pick due to New England's mess. But the offense will still score a lot so I expect him to have a decent year.

The rest are rookie WR's who I never trust.

Depends on if you want a boom or bust or a steady point scorer

Late WR

Steve Johnson-pretty much set for 1000y/8TDs

This could stop that. something to keep a eye on.

A Friday MRI revealed no tear, but the hamstring has ostensibly been rather severely strained, and Johnson could miss multiple weeks. Johnson is a bit of a tough sell in 2013 fantasy leagues because Buffalo's quarterback situation is so shaky and new coach Doug Marrone's offense is so philosophically run dominated.