[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Kendall Wright or Shane Vereen?

truthiness

No they didn't put anything on Wright. I looked myself as I have him as a WR3 this week. They put up a prediction for Justin Hunter and not Kendall Wright.

Vereen is tough to rely on with no idea how he will be used. I think you're safer going with Wright.

I'd go with Vereen. In standard scoring leagues Kendall Wright has gone over 10 points once this year and that was way back in week two for a whopping 11 points. So to expect anything more than 7 points out of him is unrealistic. Vereen has all ready been named the 3rd down back for Pats and Carolina does a poor job defending RB's on pass plays. In a standard scoring league Kendall Wright has 59 points this year playing in 9 games while Vereen has 20 points this year playing on 1 game. If you want the safe 6-7 points go with Wright, but if you want the potential of getting huge numbers out of your flex go with Vereen.