[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 FLEX: Fleener, Rueben Randle, or Boykin

beerisgood

I would probably go with Randle. Eli loves him and he's been good for a TD a game. Plus it's Dallas, could be a shootout for all we know. I think Boykin is more of hit or miss, and I would rather start a WR over a TE.

Edited by Fig19

I originally was looking at Randle too, yes he has found the end zone but is not really getting many looks. I agree a WR over a TE in theory as well, but I think Boykin is who I would start. That being said, Fig makes a good argument that the Dallas/NYG game could be a shootout. I just hate MN pass defense as well.

Nicks is banged up again and missing practices. If he by some chance doesn't go then you have to fire up Randle. I have Randle as well and I'm thinking of having him go instead of Ben Tate if Nicks doesn't play.

I agree that Vikings D is awful, but I would be nervous if the Pack gets out to a good lead then just runs heavy with Lacy.

Edited by Fig19