[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB and WR line up help....

mekanix

Tolzien is gonna put up yards. The big question is what they do in the red zone. I think lacy will get most of those touches.

I'd expect 1-2 scores from tolzien and 250-350 yards. 1-2 turnovers. That puts him at 10-20 pts or 23 pts if you have a bonus for 300 yards passing. That puts his mean around 15pts

McCown could do anything next week but he certainly has more upside than tolzien. I think tolzien is a reasonably safe play. But McCown could easily put up 350 yards and 3 TDs for a whopping 26 (29 w/) points with the bonus.

Torrey smith could go either way. But I think the jets are vulnerable to the long pass and smith is a good burner.

Allen is a rookie and could do anything. I'm sure he'll get lots of one on one man press coverage. I don't know if he has faired well against press coverage this year tho. You'd have to look into that. Usually rookie receivers don't do well against press coverage in the nfl.

Boykin has averaged 10.6 pts/game as a starter. I think that will continue. I see him getting around 50-90 yards with 0-1 TDs. That's 5-15pts.

Def start smith. Allen or Boykin is your call. Allen may get yards but I doubt he'll have any scores against the chiefs defense.