[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Differing rankings?

blakeas

Been using the huddle for years - However I like to use a combination of different sites this year. I use Razball, Thehuddle, and CBS sportsline. I really like the huddle and razzball but there are some MAJOR differences - specifically about Montee Ball and Ryan Matthews. Here at the huddle they have him ranked between 5 and 8 depending what type of league you are in. At razzball I see him going in the 3rd round based on the mock drafts they use. Why the huge differences if there are mock "expert" drafts ? seems like huddle is on a drastic viewpoint? Same goes with Matthews - Huddle hardly has him ranked and razzball has him in the top ten!!

Suggestions as the reason why and how do I rank if sites are vastly different?

Been using the huddle for years - However I like to use a combination of different sites this year. I use Razball, Thehuddle, and CBS sportsline. I really like the huddle and razzball but there are some MAJOR differences - specifically about Montee Ball and Ryan Matthews. Here at the huddle they have him ranked between 5 and 8 depending what type of league you are in. At razzball I see him going in the 3rd round based on the mock drafts they use. Why the huge differences if there are mock "expert" drafts ? seems like huddle is on a drastic viewpoint? Same goes with Matthews - Huddle hardly has him ranked and razzball has him in the top ten!!

Suggestions as the reason why and how do I rank if sites are vastly different?

If I was gonna join a site it would be the Huddles. I am not saying that because I post here as I am not someone who worries about butt-kissing. but any site that has ball going in the 3rd round to me is a useless site. and I don't even think Ball is gonna do what the huddle does. but 3rd round is rediculous.

Everyone has different opinions on people, especially someone like Ball. I do like ESPN i think those guys put in a lot of film study and have valuable resources and tools to do great analysis.

Rankings are very helpful but are more of a loose guide to follow.