[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHIR...Trades, Trades and More Trades

TheBakedOne

Team is in my sig. Ive been putting out feelers for trades and just got back 2 proposals.

Proposal One I receive Josh Gordon. I send either Denard or Gio/Hill or AP

Proposal Two I receive Julius Thomas. I send either Denard or Gio/Hill + a WR

I think I want to make the Thomas move this week and send Denard + Crabtree (or cooks but i think cooks would be too much i would just stick with Donnell) for Thomas

Would sending Gio/Hill for Gordon next week be too much considering we dont really know what Gordon will bring to the table we only know what he has the potential to do

I cant afford to make all these trades this week plus the Gordon guy is the guy Im playing this week(hes #1 overall at 7-2 with most points im #3 at 5-4 with 3rd most points).

Current Lineup(optimal lineup not including bye weeks)

QB - Cutler

RB1 - Forte

RB2 - Gio/Hill

WR1 - Hilton

WR2 - Jeffery

TE - Donnell

Flex - Hillman

could transform into

QB - Cutler

RB1- Forte

RB2 - Hillman (or AP)

WR1- Hilton

WR2 - Gordon

TE - Thomas

Flex - Jeffery

Ahhhhh I have no Idea...Just need to bounce Ideas off of other savy Fantasy Football players.

I wouldn't give up premium assets for Gordon, there are no guarantees he'll be as good as last year. Thomas maybe, but only if you can really afford it. I can't see your team because I'm on my phone, but I would probably try to move just Robinson or the WR you would include for a Dwayne Allen or Kelce calibre TE.

My full team is

Cutler, Cam, Forte, Gio/Hill(i count them as one), Hillman, AP, D.Robinson, Hilton, Jeffery, Cooks, Crabtree, Donnell, Lions.

I was initially moving just denard for Gordon because of all my RBs Denard is the most likely to never see the light of day in my lineup.

Then the Thomas owner came out of nowhere and said he wanted to make a trade for this week. My personal preference is to move Gio/Hill/Crabtree for Thomas and Denard for Gordon.

I have a Dwayne Allen/Kelce type in Donnell which in my personal opinion because of the RB situations on most teams in my league Denard is worth way more than a Allen or Kelce type player.