[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very Unique situation. Keeper and future picks

Easttuth

I'm in a situation I've never seen anyone be in before and need help. I'm wondering what to do because our trade deadline is Thursday at noon.

Our league allows trading picks for the next year and I basically sold my team early on and have hit the waiver jackpot ever since and continue to sell players for future picks. We are allowed to keep 2 players and here are my possible keepers for next year along with my draft picks. All players have 2 years remaining on their contract and cost remains the same each year.

Kelvin Benjamin 15th round

Jordy Nelson 9th round

Josh Gordon 8th round

LeVeon Bell 1st round

My picks:

2- 1st (I would use my latter 1st round to keep Bell)

1- 2nd

3- 3rd

2- 4th

2- 5th

1- 6th

1- 7th (Gordon cost)

2- 9th (Jordy cost)

1- 10th

1- 15th (Kelvin cost)

So my question is do I stick with these group of guys for options next year for keepers or should I sell someone tonight/tomorrow to get additional picks? The problem with that in my mind is what can I realistically get for any of those guys that would help me? If I keep Jordy and Kelvin my 12th best player will be selected in the 5th round. If I keep Bell with my latter first round pick there would be some value there and I could keep Jordy or Kelvin and that way I would secure myself a quality RB instead of 2 WRs which are more replacable.

I have no idea what to do