[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help please

hoody17

First off I really appreciate all the help and advice.

We start 2 RB and 3 WR. 1 pt per 10 and td's 6,9,12 pts based on distance.

Trades must be position for position, so if we trade a rb for a wr we have to even it out with another rb and wr

My roster - David Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon and Isaiah Crowell

WR - Allen Robinson, Demaryius Thomas, TY Hilton, Eric Decker, Snead and Kevin White ( had Josh Gordon but F'd me )

Other team -

RB- Arian Foster, Lacy, Gio Bernard and Dwayne Washington

WR - Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins, Landry , Will Fuller, Jordan Matthews and Terrance Williams.

He needs RB help as you can see and I don't think he will play Hopkins and Fuller a lot together

I was thinking of offering him Melvin Gordon or Crowell and Decker or Kevin White for Hopkins or Fuller and Foster.

Leaning towards offering him Crowell because it looks like his schedule may be tougher then Gordon's.

Also leaning on trying to get Hopkins ahead of Fuller . But he may only want to give up Fuller.

Steve Smith and Sammie Coates are also available on my waiver wire so I could just pick one of them up and not make a trade and make sure I am covered at rb in case guys go down.