[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Deadline! Help! (WHIR)

etl1692

12 Team (0.5 PPR) KEEPER League (Two Keepers).

I was offered: Lamar Miller and a 5th Round pick

I give: Jeremy Hill and 2nd round pick

My plan is to keep Antonio Brown (1st round) and LeSean McCoy (3rd round) for next year. POSSIBLY Dion Lewis because he was a free agent so I only lose my last pick!

My question: is Lamar Miller worth giving up my second round pick. I don't think I would keep him to be honest or would I?

I'm sitting in 2nd place so he would give me a major boost for playoffs. But technically my bench can hold their own! Murray, Coleman, Mccoy, Hill, and now Dion Lewis is back! all (besides Dion) have more points so far this year than Lamar..... Should I take the trade, or is it not worth it?!?

QB: Matt Stafford

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: Latavius Murray

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Marvin Jones JR

WR: Demaryius Thomas

TE: Delanie Walker

WR/RB/TE: Tevin Coleman

Kicker: Brandon McManus

Defense: Chargers

BN: Tyrell Williams

BN: Jeremy Hill

BN: DeSean Jackson

BN: Andy Dalton

BN: Chris Hogan

BN: Dion Lewis

IR: Sammy Watkins

Edited by etl1692

Tough... I don't think I'd keep Lewis...seems quite injury prone...you'd keep McCoy over Lamar? I would make that move only if you were planning on keeping Miller...personal I think I'd rather stay put to keep the second round pick...but that's an I think...tough choice, wait for more answers haha...

Help a brother out?!!? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/477716-pprhopkins-pryor-d-adams-start-2/

Please read further down, the question mutated!!! Thanks.

Tough... I don't think I'd keep Lewis...seems quite injury prone...you'd keep McCoy over Lamar? I would make that move only if you were planning on keeping Miller...personal I think I'd rather stay put to keep the second round pick...but that's an I think...tough choice, wait for more answers haha...

Help a brother out?!!? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/477716-pprhopkins-pryor-d-adams-start-2/

Please read further down, the question mutated!!! Thanks.

I'd keep McCoy over Lamar solely on the fact that Id only lose my 3rd pick with McCoy and can still draft 2nd round.

(1st pick Antonio Brown) (2nd Pick) (3rd pick LeSean McCoy) I think this gives me a better dynamic for next year rather than (1st pick Antonio Brown) (2nd Pick Lamar Miller) and so on.....

Thoughts??? Thanks!

Jeremy Hill/2nd pick for Lamar Miller/4th round pick (Instead of 5th round)

I need answers ASAP! Its me and this other guy looking at Miller, and the final decision comes tonight!

Leave a link I will respond!

I would do this because it helps you more this year.