[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Priest for Willie Parker

FootballMom

staley will take some of parker's yardage carries..  the bus will only take his tds.

988541[/snapback]

That could happen!

I never thought much of Staley after his first season. Didn't the Steelers pick him up to replace Bettis? :D

.... after a beer, I have to backtrack and say that one great game doesn't make that a trend. Perhaps Willie had his 15 minutes of fame. My beer gut says otherwise. :D

Edited by Jerry's Kids

All this advise sounds good, but when it comes right down to it, Priest is and will be very productive at KC atleast for most of the games (Fantasy Stud). L Johnson is a ticking time bomb that just went off again for the upteenth time and Parker has one good game.

Not a lot of risk with Priest as long as you don't mind him only playing 13 games. The question should be, do you want to take a chance on Parker continuing his numbers from last week like your trading colleague is willing to do based on one game.

Well do ya? just kidding :D Take Priest is my advice...