[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

delhommo

dmarc117

I read what you post and sometimes I comment, sometimes I don't.  You get on the Cowboys high horse and disparage many other teams, including my Panthers.

You definitely know football, but your Homerism for the Cowboys taints your thinking sometimes.  You also like to blast other Homers because you thing the Cowboys are better then their team, when often they are not.

You just take sides on arguements when it suits you and change positions after you are wrong on things.  I could dig up the threads to show you that I am speaking the truth, but I don't have the time to search them to cut and paste into this thread.

There are plenty of flip floppers in the political arena and based on this FF board you would have a good 2nd career if you ever wanted to get into politics.   :D

Maybe we should call you the Bill Clinton of the Huddle??   :D  After all, he was the King of the flip floppers!  :D  :D

1287910[/snapback]

this i believe to be a true statement :D

Edited by meanandgreene