[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction drafters

BeeR

Just thought it was worth getting a thread going for this....

Who do you like as good value buys this year? Overpriced? (etc)

Almost all QBs

buying both handcuffs (Dillon/maroney, Jones/benson, Foster/Williams, etc.)

Evidently Driver and both ARZ WR's. :D

Meaning they're good value buys or overpriced? :D

You have a particular drafting style in mind this year? I think I'm going to wait longer than usual on my top WR (seriously...I agree that it's a more level WR field this year).

QBs are great values this year in the auctions I have been in. Even Manning has been going for surprisingly reasonable prices and the others are almost always undervalued. Means you can wait, save a few bucks and still get a very good RB.

I like the notion of getting those handcuff guys in an auction because combined they still are cheaper than most other "bigger" RBs. You just have to make sure to buy the more desireable one first so that you do not knock heads with someone else on the second half of the heandcuff.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem there can be roster space though. If I had a lot of slots, yeah, I'd go for "handcuff" players big-time. But with smaller rosters, this can "waste" a spot that could've been used on a more likely starter instead.

• 2 weeks later...