[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mewelde Moore

Hugh 0ne

They aren't paying him to block.

Sure they are... it's just one of a handful of essential skills that the MIN starting RB needs to have, and which Taylor happens to possess, and further which the other RB's do not seem to possess. If you can't pick up the blitz and protect Brad Johnson, you aren't gonna see the field all that often. :D

Earlier this morning, PFT printed the following:

"The early indications based on our discussions with league sources is that Brad Childress and his coaching staff have soured on Mewelde Moore because he fumbles too much. Chester Taylor should be the prime beneficiary as he appears to have locked up the #1 RB job in Minnesota, in part because he holds onto the ball better than anyone we've seen since Curtis Martin."

However, they later published this retraction:

"After further review, it now appears that Mewelde Moore does not fumble very often at all, while Chester Taylor has a history of handling the football like a bar of butter. The root of the problem was that Hugh 0ne (that's with a zero, not a capital "O") sold Mewelde Moore as a careless, fumbling fool, and we did absolutely no checking on our own. Sheesh, you'd think a Vikes fan might know a thing or two about this stuff."

Edited by Easy n Dirty

Earlier this morning, PFT printed the following:

"The early indications based on our discussions with league sources is that Brad Childress and his coaching staff have soured on Mewelde Moore because he fumbles too much. Chester Taylor should be the prime beneficiary as he appears to have locked up the #1 RB job in Minnesota, in part because he holds onto the ball better than anyone we've seen since Curtis Martin."

However, they later published this retraction:

"After further review, it now appears that Mewelde Moore does not fumble very often at all, while Chester Taylor has a history of handling the football like a bar of butter. The root of the problem was that Hugh 0ne (that's with a zero, not a capital "O") sold Mewelde Moore as a careless, fumbling fool, and we did absolutely no checking on our own. Sheesh, you'd think a Vikes fan might know a thing or two about this stuff."

:D Bassturd. At least now I know that you guys actually read what I write. :D

Besides, don't you jackasses know that I'm pimping Taylor strictly because I'm trying to convince myself that keeping him as my homer stud in 32 homers was a good decision. :D