[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Mason/Gore for CJ/F.Taylor

Would you trade CJ/F.Taylor for Mason/Gore???? 14 team league and We start 1QB, 2RB's, 3WR's, 1TE, 1K, 1D. WR's/TE's get 1 point per 3 recpt. and every 10yds rec. . RB's get 1 point per 3 recpt. and every 10yds rush and 20 yds rec. Td's are worth 6 points. My team is as follows:

QB - Culpepper/Pennington

RB - R.Johnson/F.Taylor/Williams/Buckhalter/Perry

WR - CJ/Fitz/Stallworth/Evans/Welker

TE - Shockey

K - Akers

D - Minnesota

I was thinking of countering and asking for Wayne instead of Mason or should I just stay with what I have??? Leave me a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a few more opinions on this. If I could get Wayne/Gore for CJ/F.Taylor should I pull the trigger???? Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks.

I would definitely do it for Wayne/Gore. I'm not sure about Mason/Gore. I was very high on Mason, but the Ravens defense is killing his value.

Not a big Mason fan. Gore and Taylor are both possible injuries waiting to happen. I wouldn't do it unless you can get a better receiver. Check the schedules for playoff weeks on the RB's too.

I want to counter with Wayne instead of Mason. But still not sure if this is a deal I should do. CJ's schedule is brutal this year but Taylor has the easiest SOS for RB's from here on out. Wayne/Gore have average schedules to contend with.