[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hawks - cowboys

Down Goes Frazia

a quick weather update for the game. We got hammered with another wind storm last night... only 80,000 +- are without power this time. :D At any rate.... a 2nd storm is on it's way tonight, it's expected to get worse as the game goes on....not as much wind but plenty of rain.

As for the game..... I guarantee you it will be louder than it's ever been tonight, including the playoffs last year. the Hawks are playing up the importance of the "12th man" at a fever pitch, it's gonna be absolutely nuts. :bash:

Plus being a late start they cut off alcohol sales @ 1/2 time..... everyone is gonna be 3 sheets to the wind before the game starts. :tup::clap:.....

... including me. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

a quick weather update for the game. We got hammered with another wind storm last night... only 80,000 +- are without power this time. :D At any rate.... a 2nd storm is on it's way tonight, it's expected to get worse as the game goes on....not as much wind but plenty of rain.

As for the game..... I guarantee you it will be louder than it's ever been tonight, including the playoffs last year. the Hawks are playing up the importance of the "12th man" at a fever pitch, it's gonna be absolutely nuts. :bash:

Plus being a late start they cut off alcohol sales @ 1/2 time..... everyone is gonna be 3 sheets to the wind before the game starts. :tup::clap:.....

... including me. :D

we'll see how loud it is when you're down a couple td's.... :doh:

we'll see how loud it is when you're down a couple td's.... :D

very true. If the boys get out to a early lead, it will quiet things down considerably. As loud as that place can be... when the hawks are getting their ass kicked ( which is pretty seldom @ home) Qwest turns into a freak'in morgue.

like the viking game earlier this year. :D

That snowstorm for the GB game didn't seem to slow you Seattlites down too much.