[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Favre comes back who would he play for

Randall

who would he play for  

29 members have voted

1. 1. who would he play for

• Kansas City
    • Tampa
    • Buffalo
    • Minnesota
    • Atlanta
    • Seattle
    • Miami
    • Jets
    • Baltimore
    • Green Bay
    • Other
    • NFL Network to work with mooch

Favre would love to play under Gruden again, and Gruden really needs to find himself a QB...

He'd probably like it there. He doesn't want to learn a new offense and knows Gruden.

Packer fans would you want him back? I was looking forward to Rodgers running the 5 WR offense like it was meant to be run. Favre makes plays but takes too many chances in my opinion.

Rodgers could get hurt the first game, but I figure it's time to move on.

According to PFT he'd play for the Panthers.

ProFootballTalk.com reports that Brett Favre's agent is privately saying that he wants to play for the Panthers.

There's not really an obvious reason for wanting to play in Carolina, but it's close to his hometown in Mississippi. He clearly feels he'd win the starting job over Jake Delhomme, and that the Panthers have a team that will compete in the NFC. If Favre really wants to make this interesting, he'd play for the Bears.

That's kind of odd if you ask me.

Tampa's a little closer.

Favre didn't want to learn a new offense when McCarthy arrived(possibly why they hired him) so Gruden makes more sense to me.

Tampa's a little closer.

Favre didn't want to learn a new offense when McCarthy arrived(possibly why they hired him) so Gruden makes more sense to me.

Only reason I remembered Favre played under Gruden was when I saw Gruden's little baby face on the GB sidelines during Favre's 1992 First Comeback on NFLN the other day.

Regardless, they loved working together and I would love for Gruden to get another shot with a smart, veteran quarterback. (Rich Gannon, Brad Johnson, etc...)