[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to IDP and in a 16 team League

I have read alot of the post tring to figure out the IDP's beter and i see it makes alot of differance what the scoring looks like so here it is.

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (.5)

Sack (2)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (3)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (5)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (5)

With Return Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards)

Return Touchdowns (8)

So i guess i am in a Tackle league

we get to use 3 Flex players every week and i guess LB's are the best picks for my league but i am not sure if the return yards changes that at all.

So with this set up and points system should i try to pick a Stud LB or wait, and who would the top 5 studs be?

Thanks for all your Help guys...

I have read alot of the post tring to figure out the IDP's beter and i see it makes alot of differance what the scoring looks like so here it is.

Tackle Solo (1)

Tackle Assist (.5)

Sack (2)

Interception (3)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (3)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (5)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (5)

With Return Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards)

Return Touchdowns (8)

So i guess i am in a Tackle league

we get to use 3 Flex players every week and i guess LB's are the best picks for my league but i am not sure if the return yards changes that at all.

So with this set up and points system should i try to pick a Stud LB or wait, and who would the top 5 studs be?

Thanks for all your Help guys...

you are in a big play league:

Sacks are 2x the value of a tackle and INTs are 3x the value

Guys like Merriman and Ware gain a good amount of value in a system like this but they can still be hit or miss when they arent getting sacks....Check the LB rankings out on the main page and maybe adjust them a bit for guys that tend to have more sacks then normal and you also could consider some of the top CBs (like CHamp Bailey and Tillman) and even a few safetys that are ballhawks and good in coverage too

you are in a big play league:

Sacks are 2x the value of a tackle and INTs are 3x the value

Guys like Merriman and Ware gain a good amount of value in a system like this but they can still be hit or miss when they arent getting sacks....Check the LB rankings out on the main page and maybe adjust them a bit for guys that tend to have more sacks then normal and you also could consider some of the top CBs (like CHamp Bailey and Tillman) and even a few safetys that are ballhawks and good in coverage too

ok thanks so do the return yards not really help me much here? is it more for the WR's ?

In this league there has never been an IDP taken before the 6th round so do you think i should go for a Stud in the 6th or just get some sleepers that will produce?

Thanks