[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agree with most projections about Owen Daniels?

mibar22

What's up with this guy? He's torn his ACL a bunch of times, but last year he was the #1 TE in my PPR league for weeks before going out. Huddle has him ranked behind Winslow, Z.Miller and Shiancoe.. and now they have him on the downslide? I'm assuming it's his injury risk that's keeping him down in the depths (though he got med. clearance, not that that means all that much), but I feel like he has the upside to be a top 5 TE in PPR if healthy. Maybe it's a bigger "if" than I care for.

Any Texans homers have any inside info?

Edited by mibar22

Not a homer but there was a story of a setback.

The Houston Chronicle's John McClain confirms that Owen Daniels had a setback in his recovery from ACL surgery when he suffered a stress fracture on his kneecap in May.

I'm very high on Zach Miller this year why should Daniels be ranked above him? I think they'll bring him back somewhat slowly.Word is he'll be on the field for only 15 to 20 snaps early.