[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CIN @ NYJ

Brentastic

I've been mainly watching CIN because I drafted A.J. Green as my #3 in IBL. I've also been calling Dalton the best QB of the class since May. After a shaky start, which was only partly his fault, Dalton looked very good the rest of the time he was in there. He's everything I expected and I'm telling anyone who will listen: Dalton should be a perenial pro-bowler in the near future. The one caveat other than injury being the ineptness of the CIN organization.

A.J. Green looked pretty bad, imo. I'm sure he will get better and we all know how rare it is for a rookie WR to be highly productive. But this guy missed some passes that were right in his hands. Granted, it was misty all night, but this is the pros and those mistakes cannot continue. Based on this one game, I'd bump A.J. a little lower than Julio for now even though I had it the other way around until now. But its still a close race, and A.J. should get more targets than Julio. I'm not overly committed one way or the other and this race in my head between Julio and A.J. is as close as any 2 players. The funny thing is that I never used to even consider rookie WRs but since there have been some success in recent years with rookies, I find myself looking at them to draft now. Maybe it's just better to look for value elsewhere instead of hoping you guess right between these 2 rooks.