[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers for next season

bostonsoxandy

In one of my leagues every team can keep 3 players next year, and since its an auction, you pay either 150% of what they were drafted for or 100% of what you paid to pick them up with FAAB (you can pick up a player for $0)...

So I'm asking you guys if there is anyone that is widely available in leagues this year, and probably won't do much this season, that you think will break out or even just be productive next year.

I already have Titus Young who I can keep next year for $1, Ingram who I can keep for $11, I just am looking for a third good keeper, if anyone has any names they like, shout em out.

Potentially:

Kendricks, Floyd (if someone dropped him due to injuries), Hardesty, Little, Collie, LeShoure, Ryan Williams

Wow Collie is a pretty good one, considering with either Luck or Manning at QB he may just be top-20 again next year...didn't even think of that. Ryan Williams I like as well. Thanks!