[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks Huddle

Gimpinator

I'm finishing another playoff season in the money thanks in large part to the Huddle content and the advice and knowledge gained in the forums. While I'm not taking home the championship this year (I won last year), I know that my team was created through the draft and free agent pick ups highighted here on this site. Good luck to all those still alive. See you next year Huddle. :rofl::lol::tup::wacko:

I'm finishing another playoff season in the money thanks in large part to the Huddle content and the advice and knowledge gained in the forums. While I'm not taking home the championship this year (I won last year), I know that my team was created through the draft and free agent pick ups highighted here on this site. Good luck to all those still alive. See you next year Huddle. :rofl::lol::tup::wacko:

DIDO, 4th year in top 5 and 3rd in the money, thanks huddle!

Meh screw all of you good for nothing huddlers telling me to start people I shouldn't and sit people I shouldn't you guys suck! :wacko:

:lol: Superbowl here I come Thanks Huddlers for another entertaining year!! ( Oh and thank thank thank you Megatron I got man love for you big guy)

:tup:

I must add that as we speak I have already defeated my opponent in our league Championship. I have only made the money twice in the past 4 years since my first attempts at this game. By dedicating myself and looking for good information in these forums, I finally lay claim to my league's trophy! Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you! :wacko:

I must add that as we speak I have already defeated my opponent in our league Championship. I have only made the money twice in the past 4 years since my first attempts at this game. By dedicating myself and looking for good information in these forums, I finally lay claim to my league's trophy! Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you! :tup:

You're Welcome :wacko:

Yeppers - many thanks to The Huddler and the many Huddlers from whom I glean advice each week. As I mentioned on another thread, I have played for almost two decades with varying levels of success, but in the two years since I became a paying customer all six of my teams made the playoffs and four went or are going to the title game. Last year two teams won championships, and two teams this year have a good shot at repeating as champions.

Edited by historymike

I'd also like to say thanks to the Huddle staff and the Huddlers gracious enough to answer the few questions I posted. Since I started using the Huddle last year (free last year, paid this year), I've made the playoffs in both leagues, both years and made the championship game 3 out of the 4 times with 2 of those times coming this year. Luckily, I've made the championship game both years in my money league which means I've made at least twice what I put into the pot both years so my wife can't give me any crap about paying to play :wacko: . One thing I've noticed this year is just how much the paid information really helps. I learned some great tactics heading into the draft, left with my best draft ever, and finished with the most points in both leagues thanks to some great lineup help.

I would say that because of the draft rankings that I print out and use according to the scoring of the league.....I have been in the finals or the semi's the last two years in my two big money leagues....I do play the ww pretty well according to the site anaylsis too, so that helps.....But gracious....to the people involved....