[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

It was very hard to watch that Schlereth/Baseless video without wanting to punch Skip in the face every time they showed the shot of him sitting there like he knew it all. Great read, as always, JUM. Your articles are two I looked forward to every week & they certainly helped me quite a bit on my road to the championship game. Here's hoping I can not only be the first 2 time winner in my money league, but the first to do it back-to-back.

Skip "Baseless" that's funny - did you just make that nickname up

I wish I could say that was a product of my imagination but I stole it from a clip I saw, presumably from a later point of the same segment with Schlereth, of Stephen A. Smith ripping him and the Denver fans that were there.

JUMbo Week 16 Sleeper Deluxe:

WR Jabar Gaffney vs. Minnesota: What has Gaffney done this season that neither Vincent Jackson nor Larry Fitzgerald has done? Do you give up? Ok, Gaffney has caught 4+ passes in 10 of 14 games. Jackson only has 6 out of 14, Fitzgerald 9 out of 14. Sure, I’m reaching but my point is that Gaffney is pretty damn reliable as a PPR guy and lately he’s been ramping it up a bit. Last two weeks: 6-92-1, 6-85-0. And guess which defense has been dead last in fantasy points allowed to WRs the last 4 weeks? Minnesota. The weather in D.C. will be sunny and 48 degrees, an absolute god-send given what time of year it is. Gaffney’s going to help make dreams come true in Week 16.

Last year my Week 16 Sleeper Deluxe was Josh Freeman at home vs. Seattle. He threw 5 TD passes. One Huddler reportedly named his newborn daughter JUMbotron out of gratitude.