[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 FF Fact/Fiction Thread

bostonsoxandy

Fact. The chiefs will have a dominating run blocking line and these two will be pretty close to equal when it comes to standard fantasy points. Favor Charles a bit in ppr and favor Hillis a lot in TD leagues.

F/F: The Freeman-VJAX connection will be a better fantasy investment than the Cutler-Marshall connection?

Kinda close, but I lean Cutler/Marshall for one reason, the fact that the Bears play GB and DET twice each where Chicago will have to keep scoring; and in those games Marshall will be huge and thrown to 12+ times per game with the possiblity of monster games in each.

F/F? Jimmy Graham will have less than 90 catches, bringing him back down to earth in PPR leagues.

F/F? Jimmy Graham will have less than 90 catches, bringing him back down to earth in PPR leagues.

False....sort of. I think he will land right around 90 catches, but will have well over 1,000 yards receiving and 10-12 TD's. I think he's more valuable to the Saints this year than he was last year. And he's a beast.

F/F: Darren McFadden will start and finish in at least 14 games this year.

F/F: The Freeman-VJAX connection will be a better fantasy investment than the Cutler-Marshall connection?

Fiction - I don't think it's as close as Scooby does. I think Marshall will finish with 1,200/85/8 making him a top 7-8WR in PPR leagues.

F/F - Manning finishes out of the top 10. (Rogers, Brees, Stafford, Brady, Cam, Ryan, Eli, Rivers, Romo, Cutler)

Edited by White lightning

Fiction - I don't think it's as close as Scooby does. I think Marshall will finish with 1,200/85/8 making him a top 7-8WR in PPR leagues.

F/F - Manning finishes out of the top 10. (Rogers, Brees, Stafford, Brady, Cam, Ryan, Eli, Rivers, Romo, Cutler)

I think both Mannings finish with similar stats. QBs near the 10th ranked spot are fairly similar.

F/F - We are stuck with the replacement refs all year

Bonus F/F - Kahn (JAX Owner) will replace Goodell as the most hated man in football

I think both Mannings finish with similar stats. QBs near the 10th ranked spot are fairly similar.

F/F - We are stuck with the replacement refs all year

Bonus F/F - Kahn (JAX Owner) will replace Goodell as the most hated man in football

Fiction and Fiction.

Too many people care way too much about the game to put it in the hands of replacements. We probably won't even see them for ANY regular games.

Too many people couldn't give one crap about the Jaguars or what their owner does, ala the Cowboys and (previousy) the Raiders.

F/F A top 5 QB isn't even listed on anyone's top 25 ranking or ADP.

F/F A top 5 QB isn't even listed on anyone's top 25 ranking or ADP.

Fact. While it seems like the top 4, or 5 if you include Cam should be locks, history just doesn't work that way. Now identifying who will crack the top 5 is the real challenge. I'd say Ryan, Rivers, Cutler or Eli have the best chance... or if Vick could stay health, but that's not likely. If meant outside of the top 25 QB's not overall then my mistake and fiction.

F/F No QB will throw for 40+ TD this year. (Bonus fact for consideration: It's only happened 10 times EVER, and 4 were last year)

F/F No QB will throw for 40+ TD this year. (Bonus fact for consideration: It's only happened 10 times EVER, and 4 were last year)

That's a good one. I would say fiction because there are numerous QBs that could throw 40+TDs (Rogers, Brees, Brady and Stafford) . I think Rogers and Stafford are good candatites because of their team's inability to run the ball effectively.