[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 RB's do I start this week?

cowboy

I'd have to go with Stacy and Jennings. Moreno would usually be a no brainer but he probably won't play much. I think with Stacys volume he'll have a good day even going against Seattle. A bunch of rbs have had good success running on them. I think jennings and Bernard would be next up but I'd have to go with jennings. Denver doesn't have a great run defense and he is avg 5 ypc I believe. Good luck

Moreno vs Oakland

F Jackson vs NE

C Johnson vs Houston

Jennings vs Denver

Stacy vs Seattle

Bernard vs Baltimore

For me this is a super tough decision. Well lets first eliminate Bernard against that stout Ravens Run D, Dalton is going to be forced to throw I think, I would def stay away from Bernard.

Stacy has a tough matchup, but he has prooven to be matchup proof, I would have no problem if you decided to roll with Stacy as he was good against 49ers and the Sehawks earlier in the season.

Fred Jackson @ NE, I dont like Freddie since New Englands Run D hasn't been horrible and not to mention, the Bills will probably be playing from behind in this game for the most part, forcing them out of the run. And the fact that he splits carries also bothers me alot too.

The one thing that the prevous poster said about Moreno, I somewhat disagree. Oaklands d is just bad all around and the chances of Moreno getting a td are extremely high in that offence. I would seriously haev a tough time starting Jennings over Moreno considering Moreno is a top 5 back so far this year. I mean I think you have to start Moreno and its not like Oakland is a tough matchup. Start your studs, I mean if your not going to start a top 5 at a position when he has a better than average matchup, when are you goign to start him? Moreno is a must start.

Chris Johnson vs Houston--I probably like him more than the previous poster here. I mean hes a top 10 RB in standard scoring so far this year. Its hard to get away from that. And Houston is again worse than average against the run. To me CJ2k vs Stacy is pretty much a coin flip this week. I assume based on rankings they would be near each other as well. I feel like CJ2k is the safer start than Stacy because of the matchup factor. While Stacy has been a stud the last few weeks, I still would personally lean more towards CJ2K here over Stacy personally.

Rashard Jennings-- I got him in same kind of tier as Stacy and Johnson and again I assume the rankings would too. I personally like to play it safe unless you are trying to hit a home run and are well behind. But again (and i dont like making assumptions about how the game will play out) Oakland is almost guruanteed to be playing from behind in this game and will be foreed out of the run, I do not like Denvers run defence either here and I do not think hes a bad play considering that fact. Jennings also is used in the passing game so hes bound to get some receiving yards too and maybe a recieving td.

So this leaves it in my opinion

Start Moreno

Choose between Stacy/Jennings/CJ2k

Honestly considering how they have been playing and the matchups for each RB, I personally am having a tough time ranknig these 3 and you could honestly flip a coin. I feel like Stacy might is the highest risk and is the most likely to put up a dud like a 50 yard performance cause of the matchup, so I would personally probably stay away from him (as I am not a risk taker, he may be also the most likely to bust out a 25 point game). Cj2k is a safe pick and he is goign to get his touches in a game they should be leading or be close against a worse than average run D, I like him and feel like he probably has less downside than Stacy due to the matchup. Jennings downside is merely because of the way the game will play out and I honestly think he has less talent than the other 2 so I aswell do not like his upside as much.

So I guess what I am saying is Start Moreno and then if I had to rank the other 3 I would rank them CJ2k than Stacy than Jennings.

I have a completely different opinion than previous poster and I apologize for that but you atleast gave me something to explain while doing nothing at work.

Good Luck and hope you win.

Edited by gigispeed1332

PPR OR NON PPR

I like Chris Johnson as one in both PPR and non PPR

It comes down to me Stacy or Moreno.

Moreno will play until game out of hand. Denver needs to win to get number 1 seed. He should get a td this week. But for me I would go Stacy instead. He will get bulk of carries. He did get over 100 yards earlier this season

Go Johnson (better at home) and Stacy

This is what CBS sports says about Moreno - but I still may start him. He got me here.

"(12/23/13) Knowshon Moreno has been a revelation after nearly getting cut in training camp. He's surpassed 1,000 rushing yards for the first time in his five-year career. He's set career highs in catches (55), total touchdowns (12) and yards from scrimmage (1,522).

But Fantasy players in daily leagues should be wary of Moreno in Week 17. He's visiting Oakland, which held him to 3.3 yards per carry and a season-low 45 total yards Week 3. In a game Denver could run away with, the Broncos might want to limit Moreno's touches, making sure he's fresh for three potential postseason games.

Denver already has been cutting back Moreno's carries. After he rushed 64 times Weeks 11-12, Moreno's averaged 12 carries over the last four weeks.

Oakland gives up the sixth-most Fantasy points (20.2 per game) to opposing running backs. The Raiders, however, hold backs to a more-than-respectable 3.9 yards per carry. Keep expectations in check Sunday."

But him getting me here doesn't mean anything in this game. This is our Super Bowl!

Edited by cowboy

well the speculatiom about oaks defense and holding rbs to low yardage i think has to be ignored. they were saying the same thing about charles and he put up 50pts against them. its hard to sit a top 5 back but in this situation its different since his carries have been getting cut and will probably sit the second half. although it wouldnt be unlikely for him to get 70-80 yds and a td in his playing time. honestly i dont think you can go with a wrong choice here..they are all solid backs ( speaking of the top choices of moreno,stacy,cj2k, and jennings)

Moreno and CJ for me. Jennings a close 3rd. Denver still needs to secure home field throughout and they and NE both have 4:25 starts. A NE win + a Denver loss would give Belicheat the #1 seed. Denver will go all out to make sure it gets the #1 seed and NE will destroy Buffalo, so you can expect Denver to have its best RB in for most of the game. Don't worry about Moreno tomorrow. The harder choice is CJ or Jennings, and I prefer CJ.

please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/413412-flex-choice-help/