[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these WR's

RLochridge

Calvin, DT, AJ, Dez, Marshall

Standard League 12 team snake draft

My first draft I picked up Calvin and DT with the 10th and 15th pick, I almost went with Dez but ended up going DT.

My second league is a 12 team standard as well and if I am picking late again I will probably go with stud WRs again.

I would like to get Dez in my second league to have some diversity between my two teams.

If ya'll had the 10th and 15th pick which 2 stud WRs would yall pick

I know most of yall will be drafting Calvin with the 10th but what would you do with that 15th pick?

DT, AJ, or Dez?

in that type of situation i dont see an issue going with a guy you like more this year when they are so close, the top 3 rbs and top 3 wrs are very similar this year. calvin is in most ranks the #1 but some people have DT and some think Dez will be #1 this year.

I went with the guy that had the better QB and I am a little worried about how Romo's back is going to hold up this season don't want to rely on Brandon Weeden to get the ball to Dez if Romo goes down...

good point also something i do when it comes to selecting a WR i normally like guys with proven and consistent QBs, for instance a WR i avoid because of qb situation is Cordarelle Paterson.

Pairing Calvin with any of those guys is great......you could really draw straws for which one you pick. They're all great.

I'd rank WRs

Calvin

DT88

Dez

AJ Green

B Marshall

I really wany Dez this year, think he's gonna be great. I've had DT88 the last two years, he will be your favorite player on your team this year.

Did I make the right decision going with DT with the 15th pick over Dez and AJ?

I don't think you can make a bad choice, DT is one or two and depending on how you think Dez will do you can argue DT, Dez or Calvin... I'm happy with any of those guys I think for the most part barring injury they will all end up where they were last year within points from each other. Marshall and that chi-town Trestman offense looks to be incredible. Calvin is going to get the most opportunities I'd give him the edge for top WR as usual. Nice work.
  • Like 1

Not really locked into WR/WR with the first two picks but I think if you are drafting at the end of the first round in a snake draft it is the best route to go. You can get two "Top Tier" WRs instead of some second tier RBs most who have question marks. The Top Tier WRs are pretty much a sure thing if healthy. You could always go Jimmy or Top Tier QB but I like to wait till later in the draft at those positions.