[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Main league - how'd I do?

Joebirds55

Drafted tonight. Some interesting picks for sure. Feeling pretty happy with my team. Seems like scoring favors Qbs and wr but won't get into it. Basically a ppr, 10 team league. I picked 4th

QB luck 7

RB Demarco Murray 2

RB Shane vereen 4

Wr Calvin Johnson 1

Wr Antonio brown 3

TE greg Olsen 10

Flex Michel Floyd 6/spiller 5

Def patriots 12

Kicker phil Dawson

Bench:

QB manziel

RB sproles 8

RB Ahmad Bradshaw 15

Wr colston 9

Wr Randle 11

TE d walker 13

I put the round for most picky as close as I could remember. I left the draft pretty happy and felt like I didn't reach for many picks aside from Olsen and sproles. Our defensive scoring is pretty heavy so felt like the patriots d at that spot was solid given my options at other positions.

I've evaluated a few teams on here and given my opinion, so if you give me your thoughts and leave a link I'll comment back asap.

Thanks!

Edited by Joebirds55

I'd try to trade or get some stronger RB depth as the guy above me said, but other than that for a PPR league it looks great. Antonio Brown and Calvin Johnson will be putting up some huge numbers.

Thanks for the input and yeah, I know my rb could use a bit of work. Guess that's the result of taking calvin 1st round.

I do think I at least left myself some upside. Always injury concerns with Murray but he was pretty good value for 2nd round pick 17th overall. Spiller has shown he can be a stud. Just a matter of if he shows it again. Vereen is a ppr monster. Sproles could be as well.

Think I should roll with Floyd as my flex to start the year??

Unless this is a keeper league, I'd drop Manziel. He won't start for at least the first few weeks and he's unlikely to be great anytime this year. I don't think you need to make any big moves, Vereen will be a great RB2 in PPR. I'd flex Floyd week 1 against the Chargers.

Yeah I should definitely consider getting a more reliable backup in case luck goes down. Manziel was my last pick and was more a joke than anything. More or less viewed him as a lottery ticket, similar to rg3s first year. If I can flip him later on for an asset why not..

I know the knock on my squad is rb but I feel like I should have enough to get by. Banking that luck takes his game to top 5 qb tier. I know some were down on Olsen thinking he may draw more coverage but cam has to throw to someone right?

Who isn't pretty happy with their draft though the day after? I'm sure in a few days I'll be ripping it apart sending trade offers... :)

• Like 1

Your RB will be ok with Vereen in PPR. Your WR will be great.

I would say top 3 team for sure.

Thanks for the input. I was happy with the draft in that I didn't feel like I reached too badly in any spot. I also think I have some legit upside in guys like spiller, colston and delanie walker. Mayne they'll all be studs and I won't be able to decide on a line up every week.... we can hope right?

I really like your team. Love the Pats D this year..Browner is going to be huge for that secondary. Starters are nice..Love Vereen as you already know and see Floyd having a huge year. I also feel good about Randle as long as the G men can do something this year. If Murray stays healthy, you're going to be tough! Thanks for answering mine!