[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foles

GoldenEagle81

Not to derail a good thread, but I have also seen everyone waiting on QB and it is creating some unexpected values. I would have never thought I'd get Stafford in any draft due to his cost, but I just nabbed him in a 10 team league in the 7th as the 5th QB to go.

I could see the value in grabbing Foles if I am deciding between him and a guy like McFadden. But I will take Joique Bell over Foles 10 times out of 10. It all depends on the flow of the particular draft.

Yep, yep and yep.

Not to derail a good thread, but I have also seen everyone waiting on QB and it is creating some unexpected values. I would have never thought I'd get Stafford in any draft due to his cost, but I just nabbed him in a 10 team league in the 7th as the 5th QB to go.

I could see the value in grabbing Foles if I am deciding between him and a guy like McFadden. But I will take Joique Bell over Foles 10 times out of 10. It all depends on the flow of the particular draft.

Yuup I have Stafford 4th overall right now and after him it is dicey. ..I might say Foles but I am willing to reach for Stafford ... unlike Foles

Not sure why you think WR's aren't double teamed nowadays. It happens all the time. Some of it has to do with defensive scheme while other times specific players are targeted for double teams in specific situations. There are plenty of WR's who see double coverage on a regular basis.

Well experts who constantly watch film say otherwise and I rarely ever see it in a game these days