[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatron for Ellington and Brown?

eli93

Hey guys, just looking for some advice. Here are my league rules:

-start 2 RB's, 3 WR's 1 flex 1 qb 1 TE 1 D/ST 1 K

- traditional scoring (4 pts for passing TD, 6 for rushing/recieving, 0 points per reception.)

Anyway, here's the trade:

I would get Calvin Johnson, Terrance Williams, and Kenny Britt,

I would give up Antonio Brown, Andre Ellington, Joique Bell.

Right now, my WR are stacked, I have Julio, Brandon Marshall, and Antonio Brown,

However, my RB's are pretty weak. I have a bunch of potential guys: Joique Bell, Trent Richardson, Bishop Sankey, Andre Ellington, Pierre Thomas, Fred Jackson

So what do you guys think? Its hard to pass up having the potential to have Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall and Antonio Brown as my WR's with Terrance Williams at flex/bench

He is getting Williams in this trade scenario. Also, I think he meant to put Calvin not Brown in the last sentence.

This is really tough because Ellington is your best RB, and the trade would leave Trent Richardson as your best back on a weekly basis. I honestly can't give you a real answer to this question, but I'll say this, I think you are winning the trade from a purely player standpoint, you just are going to have a horrible set of running backs. If you are willing to have 3 of the top 6ish WR's in the league, but also have to play matchups for your running back slots each week then do the trade. If not, I suggest not doing it. Sorry I provided so little information, I just honestly don't know what you should do.

Edited by willswear3

First of all, I just want to say you guys are all awesome for replying so fast! :tup:

Second, there are 12 teams in my league and i did mean to say Calvin in my last sentence.

Lastly, who would you suggest I offer up to get someone like gerhart?

Thanks guys!

Yes, do it. You're getting a top-5 WR (Calvin, possibly a top scorer) for two Possible RB2s and a top 10 WR (Antonio Brown, no way a top-5 scorer).

In your league (3WR 2RB) top WRs are scarce. You'd have Julio, Brandon and Calvin: three of the top 6 WRs. Worst case scenario you wind up 2-3 and trade for a top-tier RB with a contending team.

I would wait it out your wr core is solid and out of your rbs you have on roster I think Ellington has the best shot to break out and be the difference maker for your team. You also have some interesting prospects at rb that may prove valuable as the season progresses. You clearly would have the best wr squd in your league but then you would need to sit one of them every week and odds will be leaving a ton of points on your bench. Then the worst part is having honda production from your starting rb lineup. I wouldn't make this trade.

Did you know I was in a 2 rb 3 wr 1 flex league? If you did, would you still say I shouldn't do the trade? Also, I was thinking of doing a trade for Gerhart for 2 of my rbs like jackson and sankey. What do you guys think?