[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Site ongoing problems

zrhb1

Why is this site still showing 2013 week 17 player rankings?

Since I have joined I have had logon issues, my chosen player data not refreshing, no acces to the mysterious drop down box that gives info on ONLY my choosen players. Is everyone else having these same probles

At least you can access the subscription only articles. I can't even log on to the site. I can log in and change my password or any other info, I just can't access the articles. It's been a joy trying to figure out the issue the day before the season starts.

Why is this site still showing 2013 week 17 player rankings?

Since I have joined I have had logon issues, my chosen player data not refreshing, no acces to the mysterious drop down box that gives info on ONLY my choosen players. Is everyone else having these same probles

Because the 2014 projections are not published yet. The pages will reflect 2014 data this afternoon after the projections are published.

At least you can access the subscription only articles. I can't even log on to the site. I can log in and change my password or any other info, I just can't access the articles. It's been a joy trying to figure out the issue the day before the season starts.

Please see your original post about this login issue. Thanks.

• WJW locked this topic