[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baldwin or Garcon?

MikeFL25

Baldwin is available on WW and I'd really like to grab him. He hasn't really done much at all this year, but with Harvin gone he had a monster game last week.

Garcon has been on my roster since the draft. Despite a good week last week, he has been very inconsistent and I have only started him a couple times, he mostly sits on the bench.

Is it worth dropping Garcon to pick up Baldwin? Both would be WR3/flex options behind Julio and Alshon, at least until Green is back, except for next week when both Julio and Alshon are on bye and I would need fill ins.

The only other WR I would drop is Sanu, but he has been even better than Garcon throughout the year and I would like to keep him on the roster in case Green goes down again.

If Garcon is mostly just sitting on your bench, then drop him and pick up Baldwin .... not a big loss since you don't play him, and Baldwin has different potential

So I just dropped Quick for Baldwin as my WR4. I know it's a different situation then what you are in, but I would go for it. You already are stacked at WR, so you have nothing to lose. I like Baldwin's situation much better than Garcon's. Russel Wilson may not be the best passer, but his ability to extend plays gives Baldwin a lot of time to get open and with Harvin gone, it's worth a shot. They aren't just winning games anymore by pounding the ball with Lynch, so I think Baldwin can see some decent numbers, nothing crazy, but for a WR4 and bye filler, not bad.

Edited by Fig19

Wilson and Baldwin are very interesting - there are stats released that Wilson's completion rate sky rockets when Harvin's not on the field. I think you saw the potential last week for both Wilson and Baldwin without Harvin being there to distract.

I might wait a week to see how Baldwin does again, but he does have a good match-up this week.

I would for sure hang on to Sanu, he will be better when AJ returns. AJ will provide some distraction away from Sanu to start performing again.