[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

traded arian foster for mccoy

InTomWeTrust

I traded for mccoy a few weeks ago when he was struggling and got him really cheap ( traded mike asiata when he was highly sought after, and sammy watkins) mccoy is going to get nothing but stronger as his offensive line gets healthier. Kelce migjt be back this week and mathis is supoosed to be back after the eagles bye. I like that trade, foster has been pretty good lately but the texans also haven't been playing great teams either and the games have been close so he's been getting a lot of touches.

Edited by P2Nation21

Mccoy looked like his normal self against the giants 2 weeks ago, gaining 149 yards. He does have a tough match up this week against the cardinals but he's staying in my line up the rest of the year because of his big play ability and hes good out of the backfield and we know chip kelly likes to throw to his runningbacks.

not worried because trades take 3 days to processs so i got him here dont think he realizes ill get arian for this week

dont want mccoy vs cardinals

just offered him J. Bell and and Arian Foster for Mccoy

he also has reggie bush as his third rb as he has demarco murray as other RB any reason why he should accept this trade?

I just offered Joquie Bell and Arian for Mccoy

Ya im giving bell away because I can use him this week still in London and Use Foster this week AND have Mccoy in without a bye week...

Any reason why he wouldnt accept this trade with Reggie bush on his team and demarco murray...??

Hard to say. It depends on if he feels the same way about them as you do. He may not want to because McCoy has had his bye.

Ya im giving bell away because I can use him this week still in London and Use Foster this week AND have Mccoy in without a bye week...

Any reason why he wouldnt accept this trade with Reggie bush on his team and demarco murray...??

I think you should stop asking for advice. You never actually listen to the advice that people are willing to give. You seem to go into your topics with a certain expectation for what you think the answer should be, then get argumentative and downright rude when we offer different advice that conflicts with that notion.

I think you should do what you have already set your mind to doing and ride it.

• Like 1