[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moving from a 8 man to a 10 man League? Help!

Zrab11

Ok I am the league commissioner of a league we have had in place for 4 years. The first year was crap as I ran a standard line up. After that year we Moved to the lineup we have now and its really worked out nice. But it has become apparent that we still need to expand. I know a 12 man league is considered IDEAL but we only have 2 committed member's to add and I would rather have a Less than IDEAL league with committed members than the ladder.

So Here is my question. Should I change the Starting line up any? Bench Size any or Increase the FA limit?

2QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1DST

6 bench players plus 1 IR slot

Scoring is standard ESPN

FA auction with 80$budget. Only allowed 20 Pickups all year

2 Divisions of 4 teams

top 6 teams go to playoffs.

So Should I still Keep the 2QB? Do I add a flex. No flex has worked well in our league to encourage more trades but willing to add that if it works well in a 10 man league.

So any advice from people in 10 man leagues can give me will be much appreciated

You can keep 2 QBs with a 10 team league. I personally don't like 2 QB league but to each their own.

I would add a flex for sure. If you keep 2 QBs, I'd make it a non-QB flex or if you drop to 1 QB you could make it a super flex open to all positions.

Ditch the IR and make it a 17 or 18 man roster.

Don't limit transactions. Make it an even $100. You can make all FA adds $1 min or make them free for FCFS after waivers/auction is over, assuming you have a FCFS period.

10 team league should really only be 4 teams in the playoffs, maybe 5. Or you could give everyone a trophy and let them all in the playoffs ;)

Edited by Zooty

You can keep 2 QBs with a 10 team league. I personally don't like 2 QB league but to each their own.

I would add a flex for sure. If you keep 2 QBs, I'd make it a non-QB flex or if you drop to 1 QB you could make it a super flex open to all positions.

Ditch the IR and make it a 17 or 18 man roster.

Don't limit transactions. Make it an even $100. You can make all FA adds $1 min or make them free for FCFS after waivers/auction is over, assuming you have a FCFS period.

10 team league should really only be 4 teams in the playoffs, maybe 5. Or you could give everyone a trophy and let them all in the playoffs ;)

My thoughts exactly

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe