[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Drop?

tk_yahoo

I've been trying to get a trade done to open a roster spot without having to drop anybody, but since I have my bench full and need a defense, I need to drop somebody since everybody bailed on me. My roster is in my signature - I am thinking either Desean Jackson or McFadden. It is a 12-team PPR so I know somebody is going to be snagging them up on the waiver this coming week.

• Like 1

No, didn't draft a D. It was an auction draft and all the quality Ds went relatively early with a bunch of people overpaying. So I decided I would stream a D. Problem was that I kept getting great value towards the end of the draft and eventually filled up with 1 spot left for a K or a D. Decided to just get a kicker and try and make a trade or drop somebody. I just didn't realize it would be this tough to choose somebody to drop.

I'm thinking I'll drop Eli. We only play 1 QB and I can always find somebody hot during Matt Ryan's bye week. Plus I'm a Cowboys fan - I don't want to be rooting for Eli every week anyway :)