[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for ideas to improve

Jäger bomber

Qb. Brady

Wr. Cobb. Moncrief. Cooks

Rb. Hill. Martin. Crowell. Johnson Jr. David Johnson. Andrews

TE. Eifert. Bennett

K. McManus

Def. jets Falcons

Standard scoring non ppr. I only have 2 def because jets were on bye. 12 teams not much on waiver Looking for ideas to improve. Maybe trade targets or drops and adds. Any help is appreciated

I like the team! If I were to improve it might be at RB, with Hill struggling don't really have a RB1. Martin is playing like 20 12 which would be a RB1 but with that offense could be up and down. Maybe try to move Martin while he is hot and sell high or keep him and trade Hill. Think your WRS are good, Moncreif will be better once Luck comes back.

I like the team! If I were to improve it might be at RB, with Hill struggling don't really have a RB1. Martin is playing like 20 12 which would be a RB1 but with that offense could be up and down. Maybe try to move Martin while he is hot and sell high or keep him and trade Hill. Think your WRS are good, Moncreif will be better once Luck comes back.

That's good advice. Sell High on Martin now. He had 2 really good games back to back, but we also so 3 mediocre games to start the season. teams WILL take Martin away and force the rookie to beat him, not to mention Sims cuts into his snaps.

I just packaged him for Gurley. To me Gurley is a clear cut RB1 he had 30 carries this week. They are clearly going to feed him, and Fischer sees him as his next Eddie George.

I agree your best sell high candidate is Martin. And packaging him with Bennett may make sense, but you'd have to find another owner deep at RB and skinny at TE.

Might want to take a stab at KC backfield in free agency...