[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade Help

I have been offered Carson Palmer ($8) and DeVante Parker ($5) for my choice of Hyde ($19) or Evans ($12). Would you pull the trigger for Hyde?

I not really interested in giving up Evans at that price, but seeing as Hyde is probably at best 3rd/4th on my team and his price I think it might be a good deal. I would rather package him and a WR for an elite WR, but no one is interested at the moment. Team and League Detail below.

My Team:

QB - Luck ($28), Ryan ($19), Bortles ($9)

RB - L. Miller ($23), Hyde ($19), L. Murray ($14), David Johnson ($12), A. Morris ($4), Ajayi ($3)

WR - Julio ($34), Cooks ($18), Allen Robinson ($12), Evans ($12), Watkins ($11)

TE - Graham ($18), Olsen ($18), Seferian-Jenkins ($5)

K -

D -

I plan on dropping Ryan, Morris, and Graham. Might drop another QB and ASJ, but will have to drop either Cooks or Hyde to make it under the salary cap with enough to fill out the roster. So, if I was dropping Hyde anyway, what do you think?

League Info:

12 team, $200 salary cap full dynasty 0.5 PPR league. We start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX, 1D, 1K and must have between 15 and 17 players (2 IR spots). We can keep as many players as we want each year but the salaries will go up each year (based on performance and average price). All dropped players (as well as all rookies) are available for an auction draft each season.