[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk for Bell?

ejray21

It's a PPR league (full for Rec, half for Rush)

I have McCoy, Langford, Gordon and Starks at RB and Hopkins, Decker, Crabtree, Parker, M.Jones at WR.

He has Bell and Williams, Lacy, Matt Jones at RB and Julio, Diggs, K. White, V. Jackson, J. Gordon at WR.

I would offer

Gronk, Langford, and either Crabtree/Decker(his choice)

FOR

Reed, Bell, either one of his WR or Williams

He's very high on Langford so I may pull this off, but unsure if I should

It seems like a bigger trade than Gronk for Bell.

I think you make this trade especially if it's 3 for 3.

Bell better suits your RB1 than Shady so that helps, he has Lacy who could still be a solid RB1 assuming GB uses him weekly.

He gets an upgrade at TE, you take a small step down... it would be nice to handcuff Williams but I think you'll be a little weak at your WR2 spot or at least depth, so when the season starts you might want to work the waiver wire for another WR assuming you handcuff Williams/Bell.

It looks good. Get Reed, Bell, and J. Gordon. First couple of weeks will be hard, but then you will be set. You could also offer: Gronk, Langford, Starks, Gordon and Crabtree/Decker for Reed, Bell, Williams, and J. Gordon. He gets to handcuff Lacy (in case he starts eating buffet style again), and you get to handcuff Bell. I wouldn't do it if i was him, but he might, and it's worth a try.