[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rawls Burnt Me, Need BOOM receivers, need 2! Cooks, Watkins, Inman, JJ Nelson

Pazzoman

Hey Everyone!

Rawls hurt me was leaning on him to get me some thing but only got 6 points. Im in a ppr league.

So I have to decide between Cooks, Watkins, Inman and JJ Nelson. I will provide some in for about how I feel about their match up.

Cooks has been Average or Bust so far and possibly going against Patrick Peterson, however still has Drew Brees at QB and possible the cardinals could shut down the run game of the saints. Also saints aren't home and I've noticed brees only puts up lots of points at home.

Sammy Watkins still injured, going against a soft browns defense with Joe haden. However bills have a very good rushing game will they ground and pound the whole game and not use watkins? Or will watkins have a good game and tyrod uses watkins to prove doubters wrong.

Inman has been the hottest receiver so far for the chargers and the main guys over the past few weeks. With the run game possibly shot, but receivers around him healthy do I roll with him?

JJ Nelson BOOM or BUST great match up, I also have david johnson however it would hurt if fitz gets the looks and not jj. JJ has been decided the number 2 receiver before, and did horrible for me..however its the saints but like mentioned not much of shoot out goes when brees is not at home.

What do you guys think? I would play three but Im going to roll with fat rob in my flex.

Drop a link and i will help you!

I don't trust Cooks anymore and won't play him again this year. He's had too many opportunities and has only boomed a few times. More bust than boom. Same with JJ. I like Watkins vs Doo Doo Browns and Inman the in man! Help me out please: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480504-pick-2-ppr-tevin-ajayi-miller/