[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ Flex?

gamstutz

I got a few good options at flex this week - choose one. Standard ESPN scoring, no ppr:

Kevin Smith (@NO, 19th vs. RB) (assuming he's healthy)

Jonathan Stewart (@TB, 31st vs. RB)

Ryan Mathews (@JAC, 9th vs. RB)

Mike Williams (vs. Car, 8th vs. WR)

Antonio Brown (vs. Cin, 13th vs. WR)

The rest of my team can be seen in my signature if you have any questions. Post your link and I'll answer your question too.

I would have to go with Kevin Smith if healthy. He was on his way to a monster game on Thanksgiving against the Packers who have a very similiar team to the Saints and weather won't be an issue in the dome. If Smith can't go, I think the safest bet would be Mathews.

If Smith is healthy, I think he's your best bet. He had a great game followed by a great quarter before getting injured. I dont think he was a fluke.

If he can't go, then I think your safest bet is Antonio Brown who has been so consistent the past 6 weeks. Getting the majority of the looks in Pit

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...ew_post&f=6

tough call man....but I think Matthews is the best choice here, even if he struggles rushing, he will still be a threat to score via the pass. After that, I would have to rank Tampa Mike as my 2nd choice, he has been heating up of late and Carolina is soft. Good luck!

Antonio Brown....Mathews fumbles and can't finish games....Plus Norv is a terrible coach....Brown is a big play guy.

Williams is a risk especially if Freeman doesn't play. He has been playing better, but he has horrid this year.

Jumbotron agrees with Kevin Smith if he can go: http://www.thehuddle.com/x11/season/w13/jum.php

2. RB Kevin Smith: His ankle might just be ready after all and we all know what he can do with the football. The cart took him off on Thanksgiving but maybe the Cinderella story isn’t over just yet. Smith’s status might be known until Sunday night (NBC flexed in the Lions/Saints to replace Colts/Patriots) so it’s a tricky call, but something tells me that full day of treatment and rest will allow Smith to go. All he needs it 15-17 touches to sustain your desperate flex spot – and he could get 18-22 touches if the ankle is numbed up real good. New Orleans isn’t especially brutal on opposing RBs – one of 11 defenses to allow 1500 total yards and 8+ TDs to RBs this year – so if the Friday afternoon practice report sounds good I’d consider using Smith. Remember, he’s chasing a new contract: You’d be amazed what effect that has on a sore, puffy ankle.