[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis to get Pulled at Goalline?

GhostRiders

I was suprised to read on another site, that the Portis may lose goalline and short yardage carries this year.

In checking into it, on the Redskins website, I found an interview with Nehemiah Broughton. "They talk of me being a short yardage back, but I still want to try to push to be a starter someday in the near future," Broughton said.

And in another piece, the RB coach was indicating how terrible they were in short yardage and goalline situations last year, and how they were going to try some different things this year.

Redskin fans know anything more on this?

I hope the don't "punish" Portis this year because his Oline sucked last year.  The Washington oline looked really good against the Steelers last week, and Portis was able to score TDs while in Denver.

955574[/snapback]

yea...but thats the denver OL...we're talking holes as big as the grand canyon...