[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 2 out of 3...can't decide!

TheBigDog

2 out of 3  

4 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS?

• Brandon Marshall
    • Dwayne Bowe
    • Ted Ginn

My two cents:

Marshall is now realizing that he needs to have a stellar year to get what he wants. That being traded or a contract extension so look for Marshall to play his best. Granted, he has missed valuable time in practice with Orton.

With Thiggy starting, he will look for comfort receivers. I see Bowe getting some crazy looks today. If Cassel was starting, I would have opted for Ginn....I know, crazy.

Ginn will just not get the looks. The one positive is that he won the kick return back but I think Cam will get all the looks in the endzone.

My two cents:

Marshall is now realizing that he needs to have a stellar year to get what he wants. That being traded or a contract extension so look for Marshall to play his best. Granted, he has missed valuable time in practice with Orton.

With Thiggy starting, he will look for comfort receivers. I see Bowe getting some crazy looks today. If Cassel was starting, I would have opted for Ginn....I know, crazy.

Ginn will just not get the looks. The one positive is that he won the kick return back but I think Cam will get all the looks in the endzone.

That is what I have been thinking, but Bowe and Marshall both have obvious question marks and I want to make sure I shouldn't bench one of them for Ginn.