[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Forums request

tazinib1

that works but that will be a pain in the ass on the phone. Was looking for a way to either hide league forums I don't read, or move my league forums to the top.

But thats a nice shortcut on the laptop, thanks. :tup:

Edited by tazinib1

Any response? I just want the same features as all the other forums applied to the league forum sections. Is that possible?????

I second the motion.

In addition, can we also see who's all reading a particular forum like we used to be able to? In the previous forum format, you could see who all was reading the forum at the time at the bottom of the screen.

Unlike the other Forum main pages, the BoTH League Forums page has nothing to let you customize it. Can you put those in the league forums as well please?

Specifically:

And is there a way we can have OUR specific leagues moved to the top of the league list?

When I navigate to any league forum I see those options at the top, just like any other forum.

No, there is no way for you to permanently "pin" forums to the top of the forum lists.

I second the motion.

In addition, can we also see who's all reading a particular forum like we used to be able to? In the previous forum format, you could see who all was reading the forum at the time at the bottom of the screen.

That feature was disabled during the upgrade to help speed the forums up. I've turned it back on for both forums and topics.

I see that individual BOTH league forums now have this ability :tup:

One more request...can we have it in the League Forums/Sub Forum (BoTH leagues) section? When you open up BoTH leagues it would be right next to "Sub Forums". For many of us in multiple leagues, this function would be a life saver.

• WJW locked this topic